lunes, 23 de abril de 2018

Book day: 20 questions test...

Happy day of the book to all of you! And taking into account this special occasion, today we have done a small literary test about books ..

Marta’s literary test:
  1. The last books that I have read…
    • Still me by Jojo Moyes.
    • Escape: The seven potions by Andrea Izquierdo.
    • Idiotizadas by Moderna de Pueblo.
    • Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell.
  2. The books that changed my way of thinking…
    • All the bright places by Jennifer Niven.
    • Indomable by Srtabebi.
    • The host by Stephenie Meyer.
  3. The last books that made me cry…
    • The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.
    • Before you by Jojo Moyes.
    • PSI: I love you by Cecelia Ahern.
  4. The last books that made me laugh…
    • No culpes al karma de lo que te pasa por gilipollas by Laura Norton.
    • Idiotizadas by Moderna de Pueblo.
    • All Megan Maxwell books.
  5. The borrowed books that have not been returned to me…
    • Idiotizadas de Moderna de Pueblo.
    • Good night stories for rebel girls by Elena Favilli and Francesca Cavallo.
    • Escape: The seven potions by Andrea Izquierdo.
  6. The borrowed books I have not returned… I always return all hahaha.
  7. A book that I would read again… Harry Potter saga by J.K. Rowling.
  8. A book to gift blindly… Indomable de Srtabebi.
  9. A book that surprised me for good… Por una rosa de Laura Gallego, Javier Ruescas y Benito Taibo.
  10. One of the first books I read at school… Manolito gafotas by Elvira Lindo
  11. A book that I stole… Quidditch through the ages (sorry mom hahaha)
  12. A book that I found lost… Nothing.
  13. The authors of the most books I have…
    • J.K Rowling.
    • Cassandra Clare.
  14. A valuable book… Special edition Harry Potter and the philosopher's stone of the anniversary in ravenclaw version.
  15. The books that I’m reading right now …
    • Autumn in London by Andrea Izquierdo.
    • Sissi, rebellious empress by Allison Pataki.
    • First of all, a lot of karma by Laura Norton.
  16. A book that would prohibit… It's a trilogy: Fifty Shades of Grey by E. L. James (HORRIBLE!)
  17. A book that I've been wanting to read for a while… The lesson of August by Raquel Palacio, now they have released the film but before seeing it I want to read the book.
  18. The next book that I am going to read… The Chemist by Stephenie Meyer
  19. The book that I would never read… There will be some but now I do not have any specific title.
  20. My favourite trilogies or sagas ...
    • Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling.
    • Shadowhunters Chronicles by Cassandra Clare.
    • Memories of Idhun by Laura Gallego.
    • Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead.
Saru’s literary test:
  1. The last books that I have read…
    • Good me bad me by Ali Land.
    • Idiotizadas by Moderna de pueblo.
    • Good night stories for rebel girls by Elena Favilli and Francesca Cavallo.
  2. The books that changed my way of thinking…
    • Las bicicletas son para el verano (bicycles are for summer) by Fernando Fernán Gómez.
    • A room of one’s own by Virginia Woolf.
  3. The last books that made me cry…
    • The Wild Air by Rebecca Mascull.
    • Depression by William Styron.
  4. The last books that made me laugh…
    • Idiotizadas by Moderna de pueblo.
    • Death at Sunset Grove by Minna Lindgren.
  5. The borrowed books that have not been returned to me… None, I can be sooo annoying so everybody ends up giving my books back hahaha.
  6. The borrowed books I have not returned… The Empress of the Ethereal Kingdom by Laura Gallego.
  7. A book that I would read again…
    • Every book of Tolkien
    • The catcher in the rye by J.D. Salinger
  8. A book to gift blindly… Chesil Beach by Ian McEwan.
  9. A book that surprised me for good… The sweet poison cook by Arto Paasilinna.
  10. One of the first books I read at school… Lazarillo de Tormes.
  11. A book that I stole…none.
  12. A book that I found lost… Robinson Crusoe by R.L. Stevenson.
  13. The authors of the most books I have…
    • Virginia Woolf.
    • Edgar Allan Poe.
    • Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
  14. A valuable book …The clothbound penguin edition of Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll that I bought in Stockholm in a trip with erasmus friends.
  15. The book that I’m reading right now… The two towers by Tolkien.
  16. A book that would prohibit… Love: diary of Daniel by Michel Quoist (an apology for homophobia and religious bigotry).
  17. A book that I've been wanting to read for a while… Kalevala by Elias Lönnrot (actually, I have it and I am longing to read it, but I’m soooo lazy).
  18. The next book that I am going to read… Great expectations by Charles Dickens.
  19. The book that I would never read… Fifty shades of grey by E.L. James.
  20. My favourite trilogies or sagas…
    • The middle earth saga by Tolkien.
    • The trilogy of Helsinki by Minna Lindgren.

Rocío’s literary test:
  1. The last books that I have read…
    • A Caribbean mystery by Agatha Christie.
    • Writing and reading by Maruny, Ministral y Miralles.
    • One of us is lying by Karen M. McManus.
  2. The books that changed my way of thinking…
    • Yellow world by Albert Espinosa.
    • Emotional intelligence by Daniel Goleman.
    • Dear Ijeawele by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
  3. The last books that made me cry… I don’t usually cry with books, I can not think of any.
  4. The last books that made me laugh…
    • Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.
    • How to be a woman by Caitlin Moran.
    • The problem with women by Jacky Fleming.
  5. The borrowed books that have not been returned to me…right now nobody owes me any book.
  6. The borrowed books I have not returned…I always return the books they lend me.
  7. A book that I would read again…
    • Harry Potter’s saga by J. K. Rowling.
    • El nombre del viento y El temor de un hombre sabio de Patrick Rothfuss.
  8. A book to gift blindly…
    • Yellow world by Albert Espinosa.
    • Your Erroneous Zones by Wayne W. Dyer.
    • Goodnight tales for rebel girls by Elena Favilli y Francesca Cavallo.
  9. A book that surprised me for good… In general almost all that I have read.
  10. One of the first books I read at school…One of Kika Superwitch by Knister, I think the first of the collection Kika Superwitchand the book of the spells.
  11. A book that I stole…I have never stolen a book and I do not intend to do so in the future.
  12. A book that I found lost…I have never found any lost books, in fact, who loses books?
  13. The authors of the most books I have…
    • Agatha Christie.
    • J. K. Rowling.
    • Maggie Stiefvater.
    • Michael Scott.
  14. A valuable book…Harry Potter and the philosopher's stone by J.K. Rowling.
  15. The books that I’m reading right now…
    • Your Erroneous Zones by Wayne W. Dyer.
    • Goodnight tales for rebel girls by Elena Favilli y Francesca Cavallo.
  16. A book that would prohibit…I do not think it necessary to prohibit books: for tastes, colors.
  17. A book that I've been wanting to read for a while…Origin by Dan Brown.
  18. The next book that I am going to read…Who knows? But I want some mystery and murder so I'll choose one from Agatha Christie ..
  19. The book that I would never read…I can not think of any.
  20. My favourite trilogies or sagas…
    • Harry Potter saga by J.K. Rowling.
    • The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater.
    • The secrets of the inmortal Nicholas Flammel by Michael Scott.
    • Shadowhunters Chroniclesby Cassandra Clare.

What do you think? Have you been surprised by any answer?



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario